Pesticides, herbicides and other toxic chemicals are taking their toll on the planet and on us. As much as the chemical cartel would like to make us believe their concoctions are causing more good than harm, that’s simply not true. When you consider their ties to the pharmaceutical industry, you have to wonder what if any motivation they could have to reduce our exposure to their toxic brews.
Here’s a National Geographic article worth reading:
Chemical Exposure Linked to Billions in Health Care Costs
Chemicals that can mimic or block estrogen or other hormones are commonly found in thousands of products around the world, including plastics, pesticides, furniture, and cosmetics.
“If you applied these [health care] numbers to the U.S., they would be applicable, and in some cases higher,” says Birnbaum, director of the U.S. National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.
The researchers detailed the costs related to three types of conditions: neurological effects, such as attention deficit disorders; obesity and diabetes; and male reproductive disorders, including infertility.
From the upcoming Wecology Handbook:
Chart III: The Chemical Cartel: GMO and PHARMACEUTICAL TIES
|GMO Company Pharmaceutical Divisions|
|Monsanto Pfizer, Upjohn, Pharmacia, Searle|
|Bayer Merck, Aventis Schering Roche, Bayer Aspirin, Aleve pain reliever, Flintstones vitamins, One a Day Vitamins, Alka Seltzer,|
|Dow Eli Lilly, Union Carbide|
|Syngenta Novartis, Zeneca|
|Dupont Bristol-Myers Squibb|
|GlaxosmithKline GMO vaccines, GMO pharmaceuticals|
|BASF Abbott Labs, Knoll|
Link to the Top GMO Seed Producers
GENETIC ENGINEERED FOOD LURKING IN YOUR KITCHEN
While sensible nations of the world require GMO foods to be labeled, here in America we’re still waiting for our government to require labeling and safety testing. This is very peculiar. Anything that’s not labeled “100% organic, non-GMO verified.” contains toxic pesticides and genetically engineered ingredients. In the U.S. look out for these potentially harmful ingredients from these major GMO crops:
- Corn, corn syrup: Bt corn causes male sterility; damages the liver and kidneys.
- Cotton, cottonseed oil: Animals grazing on GMO cotton can get sick and die.
- Sugar: Most sugar is now derived from GMO sugar beets.
- Soy: GMO soy is linked with sterility and unusual things like hair growing in the mouth, believe it or not.
- Canola oil (rapeseed): Produces long chains of non-digestible trans fatty acids.
- Yellow squash, zucchini
- UPCOMING UNLESS WE STOP IT:
- WHEAT that causes liver failure and CABBAGE laced with scorpion poison? !
And don’t forget animals fed GMO grains and feed will carry the pesticides and GMO proteins in their meat, eggs, and milk. Dairy cows additionally have the rBGH (genetically modified growth hormone) contaminating their milk, which gets passed on to us.
Factory Farm Animals fed GMOs include:
- Cows (GMO rBGH growth hormone as well)
- Chickens and Turkeys
- Goat and Sheep
- Farmed Fish
- Protect your and your family’s health by avoiding GMO pesticides and unnatural proteins.
- For a free nutritional consult to see the simple things you can do to improve your health today, call (312) 768-8228.
- Make sure your drinking and cooking water is not contaminated with pesticides and nitrate from fertilizer.
- Drink organic herbal teas to help flush toxins from your system. Check out Hippocrateas’ line of organic nonGMO teas at www.hippocrateas.com
As shocking as it may be, this is the green reality!